BioOutsource (now part of Sartorius Stedim Biotech Group) is a leading provider of contract testing services to the global biopharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. BioOutsource has operations in both Europe and the USA, with testing laboratories in Glasgow, UK, and Cambridge, MA, USA.
BioOutsource was founded in 2007 and was acquired by Sartorius Stedim Biotech in 2015. We are accredited for cGMP, GLP and GCP and provide contract testing services to assess the quality and safety of biologic drugs and vaccines including:
- A range of off-the-shelf assays for biosimilar characterization and comparability
- Biosafety testing of cell banks and bulk harvest as well as cell line stability and lot release
At BioOutsource we don’t just perform contract testing services; we are committed to delivering service excellence, with an in-house R&D department, we are constantly adding to our existing portfolio of services to address market demands. Our innovative approach and client management model ensure’s projects are managed efficiently, cost-effectively and delivered on-time.
Cellca (now part of Sartorius Stedim Biotech Group) is a recognized leader in cell line and process development, specializing in protein production of biologics in mammalian cells specifically for the industrial production environment.
Cellca was founded in 2005 and was acquired by Sartorius Stedim Biotech in 2015. Based on our in-depth expertise, know-how and intellectual property, Cellca has established a unique technology platform, Cellca CHO Expression Platform, which is one of the most competitive systems available. Cellca offers the following products and services for the production of biopharmaceuticals from mammalian (CHO) cell cultures:
- Fee for Service: Our service is divided into work packages starting from DNA synthesis to RCB generation and additional stability studies.
- Technology Platform Licensing: Our technology platform is available on the basis of a yearly fee along with further success fee on mutually agreed milestone achievements.
- Media: All parts of the media system are completely chemically defined and optimized for the different stages.
At Cellca we are committed to offering a first class service package and therefore consistently develop our technology and expand our extensive technical expertize.