Terms and Conditions – Orthogonal package for biosimilars
These general conditions for promotions (hereinafter the “Promotional Terms”) apply to promotional activities organised and/or offered by Sartorius Stedim BioOutsource (hereinafter referred to as the “Provider”).
By participating in the Provider’s Promotion (as hereinafter defined), the participant agrees to the following Promotional Terms:
1.1 These Promotional Terms (together with any relevant documents referred to herein, including but not limited to the Provider’s standard terms and condition of services) set out the terms relating to participation in the Orthogonal Package, whereby participants may receive a discount of 50% on off the shelf ADCC testing when participant contracts with Provider (utilising and subject to the Provider’s standard terms and conditions of service hereinafter referred to as “Service Terms”) in relation to Provider’s in-house Released N-glycan analysis (hereinafter referred to as the “Promotion”).
1.2 The details of the Promotion will be set out in the description of the specific promotion on the Provider’s website.
1.3 Provider’s Service Terms shall apply in respect of any orders placed in relation to the Promotion. In the event of a conflict between these Promotional Terms and the Service Terms, the Service Terms shall prevail.
1.4 By placing an order for the Promotion, the participant accepts these Promotional Terms and the Service Terms. Any terms which the participant seeks to impose in respect of the order for Promotion shall not form part of any contract between participant and Provider. This Promotion shall not be valid for any contract entered into between participant and Provider which does not utilise the Service Terms
2. Redemption of Promotion
2.1 How to redeem Promotion: Participants must contact Provider either via the “contact us” form on Provider’s website or via communication with a member of the Provider’s sales team, quoting the reference ADCC2017 (hereinafter referred to as the “Promotion Code”).
2.2 This Promotion shall run for a period of four months, commencing upon 5th June 2017 and expiring at midnight on 30th September 2017 (hereinafter referred to as the “Promotional Period”).
- This Promotion is open to both existing clients of Provider and new clients. In order for a participant who is not an existing client of Provider (hereinafter referred to as “New Client”) to qualify for the discount and prices offered as part of the Promotion, such New Client must enter into and conclude a contract accepting the Service Terms during the Promotional Period. Any New Client who does not conclude a contract incorporating the Service Terms prior to the expiry of the Promotional Period shall not be entitled to the discount offered in the Promotion.
- The discount offered as part of the Promotion is valid for the current list price excluding sales tax (Value Added Tax) and it cannot be used in combination with any other special offer or discount.
- Only one use of the Promotion Code can be used by each participant and the Promotion Code will expire on the expiry of the Promotional Period or such other date as Provider may specify via its website or other promotional material. Promotional Codes have no cash redemption value.
- Provider reserves the right to vary or discontinue the Promotion at any time.
- By entering contact details in the “contact us” form or otherwise communicating directly with a member of the sales team of Provider, participant hereby grants consent that Provider may contact them directly to discuss the Promotion. Participant is also opting in to receiving marketing material and advertisements of Provider’s services and products. Participant may unsubscribe at any time
3. Provider’s right to vary Promotion Terms
3.1 Provider reserves the right to amend and revise these Promotion Terms together with the Service terms at any time without prior notice for any reason, including (but not limited to ), to reflect changes in Provider’s business, changes in technology or relevant laws and regulatory requirements or Provider’s site capabilities.
3.2 Participants shall be subject to the Service Terms and other policies in force at the time that the participant utilises the Promotion Code.
4.1 These Promotional Terms will be governed by the laws of Scotland. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these Promotional Terms shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.