Terms & Conditions – LinkedIn Competition
Section 1: Participation
1. The LinkedIn Competition is held by the promotor “Sartorius Stedim BioOutsource Limited”.
2. This promotion is in no way sponsored or endorsed or administered by or associated with LinkedIn or any other social media network. You are providing your information to Sartorius Stedim BioOutsource Limited and any associated affiliate companies of Sartorius Stedim BioOutsource Limited and not to any other party and by entering this condition you as an entrant indicate agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. Only and exclusively individuals who are 16 years of age or older at the date of entry shall be eligible to participate in said competition.
4. Participation in the LinkedIn Competition is free.
5. You participate in the LinkedIn Competition by ‘Sharing’ & Liking the nominated post on LinkedIn, Ensuring you are a follower of the Main Company Page, and completing the poll question which involves submitting your name and email address. The competition will finish on 18th October 2016.
6. By entering your name and further data you hereby give consent that Sartorius Stedim BioOutsource may contact you directly should you be selected as winner and for marketing purposes and advertisements of its services and products.
7. Sartorius Stedim BioOutsource declares your data will be collected, processed and used only in accordance with the Sartorius Data Protection Policy rules described in Information on Data Protection (https://www.sartorius.com/en/data-protection/).
8. In the event that you are nominated as the winner of the competition, you hereby consent to your name being used in any publicity, promotional or marketing material.
Section 2: Competition Procedure
1. You must complete our short poll question via the link https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/89ZPW5Z
2. You must have completed the poll question, Liked and Shared the nominated post and followed our main company page by the deadline communicated
3. After the deadline has passed Sartorius Stedim BioOutsource shall determine the winner at random.
4. Once the LinkedIn Competition is over, the winner, will be notified by E-Mail and Sartorius Stedim BioOutsource shall select a winner at random within 3 days following the closing date.
5. In case your email address was incorrect, you shall be excluded from the competition. If you do not respond within seven days (7 days) to the e-mail notification sent by Sartorius Stedim BioOutsource announcing you as the winner, you shall no longer be entitled to receive the prize. BioOutsource shall reserve the right to withdrawn the prize and pick a replacement winner. No cash equivalent or alternative to the prize will be offered and prizes are non-transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to subsitute the prize with another of equivalent value without further notice
6. All persons entering via e-mail will automatically be entered to our e-mail marketing lists and you may at any time chose to opt out of email communications by unsubscribing through an e-mail link found on any e-mails received from BioOutsource or by emailing GL_Marcoms@sartorius-stedim.com at any time.
7. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Scots law and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts.